kicker home audio case and amp help

ok here i iam guys i was am now going to buy 6 kicker comp 15'' or 8 kicker comp 12'' what do the guys think is best.

and then i need a case and a amp i woud be happy if some one can help me with a good designe for the 2 boxes they are going to sit behinde my cerwin vega xls 215, and i was wondering to use a crown xti 4000. they need to play alot of good bass. i like bass slammin all the time

so guys pleas give me some ideas everything helps!

-thanks for answers

go big or go home

ok here i iam guys i was am now going to buy 6 kicker comp 15'' or 8 kicker comp 12'' what do the guys think is best.

and then i need a case and a amp i woud be happy if some one can help me with a good design for the 2 boxes they are going to sit behind my cerwin vega xls 215, and i was wondering to use a crown xti 4000. they need to play alot of good bass. i like bass slammin all the time

so guys pleas give me some ideas everything helps!

-thanks for answers

6 15's > 8 12's in cone area. Case, you can either DIY with some wood or you can purchase a rack case from sites like Musician's Friend, Guitar Center, etc. My cases were generic ones from Music123 and maybe only cost like $100 for an 8-space (I'll look it up later). Give us more specs on the Kicker's power ratings/impedance.

POTATO!

Archived