iceman1575 Posted May 1, 2011 Report Posted May 1, 2011 Okay, this may get confusing. Basically, my car has two 194 bulbs for the center brake light. What I'm wanting to do is create a relay that allows normal brake light functions, but if power comes in from another source, it switches to a separate power input I.E. from an LED flasher. I'm mainly wanting to do this as a little DIY project, and also for the fire department, just figured it would look cool. My alternate plan is to just drill in another set of 194 bulb holders and just directly wire those to the flasher, but they won't be visible if the brakes aren't on... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Quote POTATO!
iceman1575 Posted May 1, 2011 Author Report Posted May 1, 2011 Okay, maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. Looks like Sho-Me makes a flasher for this exact reason. Anyone else want to look over & help me confirm? http://able2products.com/pdfs/11_1005stt_instructions.pdf Quote POTATO!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.