two 12bl's, two fosgate 1500bdcp's

i'm looking at getting two 12"bl's, and putting a fosgate 1500bdcp on each one, will be in a ported blow thru box in a ford ranger, will they like this kind of power, and should i upgrade the subs, or will they be cool stock? preciate the help

i'm looking at getting two 12"bl's, and putting a fosgate 1500bdcp on each one, will be in a ported blow thru box in a ford ranger, will they like this kind of power, and should i upgrade the subs, or will they be cool stock? preciate the help

get the options and the 4" coil

was kinda figuring on that, i drive an otr truck, so it's not a true "daily"as im hardly home, but i'd still like it to stand up to the abuse i know i'm gonna give it, or maybe in that truck, i'll be the one being abused?? preciate the response bigtosh.

I'd recommend something different sub wise if you're wanting something to take abuse. Thats a 1000 rms sub, an those rockfords put out more than the 1500 rated.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I'd recommend something different sub wise if you're wanting something to take abuse. Thats a 1000 rms sub, an those rockfords put out more than the 1500 rated.

would the ssd's be a better choice, i thought they had a 2000 rms, and i wouldn't hit that.

SSD's are even a lower choice of sub, if your dead set on FI and dont want to go btls id try fully loaded bl's

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

I think you will be fine just look into the options or email FI and tell them what you want they will answer your questions. Thoses amp do put out more but you can set the gains on them to the rms you want (1500rms) to each sub.

Edited by crunkjuice1

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

i'm pretty set on fi's, like the built here stuff, and i've heard they are pretty beastly subs, i'm not looking to compete, but i would like to have that "turn heads kinda bass". i am "trying"to stick to a budget, wanna stay under 300 a sub if at all possible. crunkjuice, bassjunkie, preciate the info, i'm sure i'll have plenty more questions as i go along, i know it aint much compared to what's mostly on this site, but, for someone who hasn't had more than a couple tens and a few hundred watts to them, this is a big step,lol. i've got that itch for loud, and of course we all gotta scratch those itches right :)

this setup will definitely bang, just hit up fi when you're ready to order and they'll point you in the right direction :good:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps