Guest Nismofreak Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 I will see or get a XPS from dell. gotta see.
tom707 Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 i had a dell xps befor and it sucked ass. pad a lot of money for mcafee and it still got fucked up. and i had a dell desktop for 4 years, and my dad put at least $1,500 more in it and it still sucks. i would just get the macbook without windows vista. vista sucks and they just took most of there shit from apple and everyone knows it.
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 I have a XPS. I love the computer. So god dam fast. Got a great deal of $1,100. 2.00ghz do do intel chip, 100gb hard drive, 17 inch screen, nvidad 256mb card(don't remember correctly). Laptop is so fast. Believe me vista is fast just need to install it correctly and change some setting. I love VISTA. I was gonna get a apple but when vista come out, I said screw a apple and got vista and I'm proud with it.
tom707 Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 lucky it worked for you. what xps do you have?
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 PS M140,Intel Pentium M Processor 740 (1.73GHz/2MB Cache/533MHz FSB). 80gb hard drive. 1 gb memory Its a year old computer. Works like its brand new still
tom707 Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 this one is a little bit better from wwdc 2006 video
Guest Nismofreak Posted April 17, 2007 Report Posted April 17, 2007 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0SQmDCKJ24. Look st this
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.