Sonic Electronix

so when beating up on my se 12 now it sounds like theres a tapping noise when i start pushing it pretty hard idk if its cause my leads are to long or to short. im at a loss about what to do i never cut my leads so i can heat them up at the terminals and let up slack or take some advice please.

next time im going with internal or sewn on leads this shit is anoying as FUCK

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

naw i dont think it was bottoming out that shit is way louder can u even hear lead slap in a box? it has those foam things above the leads the only other thing i could think of is one of my leads doesnt have enough slack so ima do my best to even them out right now nice and loose them free air it and see

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

how do uk if a sub is bottoming out? shouldnt it be rather noticable? i really dont think its that i can push on the sub as hard as i can and the coil doesnt even touch the bottom shortend up my leads no problems now

Archived