Browser keeps shutting down.. need help...

Every time i check my yahoo email and click on delete all messages ( bulk or inbox ) it shuts my entire browser down including all tabs in the browser. A few other things that are confusing me is it will do it on a few sites i enter as well, just a little confused, anyone think its my net security or any part of my spyware protection or personal settings? .. A few other things, this is all on my new laptop so im just getting ticked off at a few other things.. My network connections tap opens up in the lower right corner saying my wireless connection is now connected when ive been online anyways

And when i transfered all my music from my other computer and put them on here they work fine but when i try to play them on itunes theres a  (!) to the left of the songand wont let me play them.. But i can play them in my actual music folder in the my document files, My music is set to default to play on i tunes cuz thats were i burn them from, Anyways when i double click on them in my music folder to play on itunes they play.. The message i get when i try to play them from itues is " The file could not be used because the origional file could not be foun, Would you like to locate it "

Sorry for the long babble speech, but any help would be great, thnx

matt

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

Clean out yer temp files and cookies, if that doesnt work, try using a program that cleans registiy from errors and whatnot

where do i go again to clean out everything, sorry im computer illiterate :(

** in with the new**96 grand am GT 2- dc lv 3 12'smemphis mc1000d145.3@46 hz** out with old**96 Grand am GT12w71000/1 143.6 @ 46 hz on the new TLhttp://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=av1023dc4.jpg

tools>internet options>general  for cookies and temp internet files

Doesnt deleting cookies erase same setting i  have on some pages.. Sorry im a little slow on the computer, thank god for forums  :^

Guest 90accordman

Doesnt deleting cookies erase same setting i  have on some pages.. Sorry im a little slow on the computer, thank god for forums  :^

it willerase some settings yeah, but your trying to erase the problemtoo

Gotcha.. what does it usually erase?? passwords and settings  for me to auto log in or what? And can you check your cookies to see what is on there

Guest 90accordman

Gotcha.. what does it usually erase?? passwords and settings  for me to auto log in or what? And can you check your cookies to see what is on there

like places visited passwords settings other things.  you cant usually read a cookie

Well i deleted the cookies and temp folders, and it seems to be working good.. Any ideas tho about the itunes thing?