Trade you comments for build pics :D

I am also disjointed by the interior...i figured a street banger was being built...oh well.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I actually thought this was my thread at first..lol. Welcome to the club bro :drinks:

I remember seeing the rumble bee before..was it ever in a magazine? Good luck with everything man.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

as far as pics i am waiting on woofers and amps to continue build....

yea sorry man no daily driver here thing weighs close to 6tons lol....

and trippi thanks for the welcoming lol jonathan and ed have been friends with murphy for a long time

have to get the trucks together sometime lol

Fan of murphs custom installs!

bass head!

2010 silverado crew cab

2010 crew cab

'78 impala log

I actually thought this was my thread at first..lol. Welcome to the club bro :drinks:

I remember seeing the rumble bee before..was it ever in a magazine? Good luck with everything man.

and yes it was in a magazine (the rumble bee) my personal favorite was a lexus is300 we completed here... will get some pics of that up soon

Fan of murphs custom installs!

bass head!

2010 silverado crew cab

2010 crew cab

'78 impala log

i thought it was a sneaky way to get views :peepwall:

i wanted to name my build log "the hoopy" but i knew that steve already had a build called that so i picked something else

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i thought it was a sneaky way to get views :peepwall:

i wanted to name my build log "the hoopy" but i knew that steve already had a build called that so i picked something else

actually didnt see that they had another topic almost the same till he had posted something on this one....

was just describing the build

some preivous builds ralh with the 78' impala and murphy with the rumble bee 2004 dodge

we can do anything...

rumble bee

rumble bee

rumble bee

rumble bee

impala

impala

impala

impala

Murphy can't take all the credit for the Rumble Bee....That was Max Allen project....I was was there when it was getting build...That truck was 90% Max's work...I have the full build pics for this truck...Me and Edwin and Angel did all the prep work on the truck in and out..So as Murphy taking all the credit..."Don't think so,bro..." :drink40:

some preivous builds ralh with the 78' impala and murphy with the rumble bee 2004 dodge

we can do anything...

rumble bee

rumble bee

rumble bee

rumble bee

impala

impala

impala

impala

Murphy can't take all the credit for the Rumble Bee....That was Max Allen project....I was was there when it was getting build...That truck was 90% Max's work...I have the full build pics for this truck...Me and Edwin and Angel did all the prep work on the truck in and out..So as Murphy taking all the credit..."Don't think so,bro..." :drink40:

we can do anything...

rumble bee

rumble bee

rumble bee

rumble bee

impala

impala

impala

impala

did not even stay that murphy was taking all the credit did I? was just stating that murphy can perform work such as such..and as far as 90% that is one's individual opinion..

pics well as do i also have all the build pics........as far as that goes zack and murphy did 90% of the work murphy did the complete inside and zack did all the wiring and motorization and there are plenty of witness' to prove this fact and the prep work you guys did was on the outside of the truck for solo to paint it so if you have info that murphy doesnt have he would like a phone call with some proof of ur accusations since he has multiple witness' on his side

Archived