Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The rumble bee is just a work of art I remember seeing it in the magazines. Where is it now?

1999 GMC Jimmy

24" alloy tech rims

alpine iva-d310

8 dc audio lvl 2 12's

2 kicker 1500.1's soon to be DC : )

2 kicker 450.2's soon to be DC also!

4 optima yellow tops

1 DC power alt 270 amp

All stinger HPM wiring

Posted

update:

the woofers should be here this week!!

enclosure is coming along great...

deadline is to be complete by siknic car show in august!!

got any pics of the enclosure tuned in for this. :popcorn:

yes pics of the inside will posted soon..

doing a little more work before the subs get here...

also waiting on the amps, mids and highs

Posted

Wow lol that sucks... Shame where some of these demo cars end up.

1999 GMC Jimmy

24" alloy tech rims

alpine iva-d310

8 dc audio lvl 2 12's

2 kicker 1500.1's soon to be DC : )

2 kicker 450.2's soon to be DC also!

4 optima yellow tops

1 DC power alt 270 amp

All stinger HPM wiring

Posted

Well well well, at it again. Remember they just throw you in the swamp for the gators there. And for everyone out in SMD land I will forward your comments to the guys that built the rumble bee. As for murphdog I will forward your new contact info to all of your fans( I wish there was a sarcasm font on here) I'm sure they will be glad to know where you are. Good luck and I cant wait to see how this turns out.

Posted

Well well well, at it again. Remember they just throw you in the swamp for the gators there. And for everyone out in SMD land I will forward your comments to the guys that built the rumble bee. As for murphdog I will forward your new contact info to all of your fans( I wish there was a sarcasm font on here) I'm sure they will be glad to know where you are. Good luck and I cant wait to see how this turns out.

foward away and as far as the rumble bee i have never taken credit for something there that i didnt do i have the build pics and all the other pics that david mackey took that no one else has i was responsible for door jam to door jam and thats what i built the complete interior and nothing else if u have the balls to be a keyboard commando on here then man up and come c me yourself since u know where i am

Fan of murphs custom installs!

bass head!

2010 silverado crew cab

2010 crew cab

'78 impala log

Posted

Well well well, at it again. Remember they just throw you in the swamp for the gators there. And for everyone out in SMD land I will forward your comments to the guys that built the rumble bee. As for murphdog I will forward your new contact info to all of your fans( I wish there was a sarcasm font on here) I'm sure they will be glad to know where you are. Good luck and I cant wait to see how this turns out.

foward away and as far as the rumble bee i have never taken credit for something there that i didnt do i have the build pics and all the other pics that david mackey took that no one else has i was responsible for door jam to door jam and thats what i built the complete interior and nothing else if u have the balls to be a keyboard commando on here then man up and come c me yourself since u know where i am

I've been to see you and it's always the same old schtick.

Posted

Look man the last reply was from

Murphy this is nick. It's my account! Did I catch your name? No just the username u have?! So what would it be? Done come on the thread assuming Murphy is stealing credit for the rumble bee..... He basially said he worked on the rumble bee and completed alot of work along with other people! You don't have to list every single Individual that helped when presenting a piece of work!!! I'm so sick of people who talk about Murphy. If you are in business or own your own you have fans, and non-fans! But I don't know you so I can't say anything about you I dnt even know your name! But on behalf of myself and Murphy someone I look up too, come down to the shop since you know where he is and talk it out like men if you still have issues when you get done in person me and you can go down the road and settle things like men... If u r one.? So please keep you opinions to yourself of face up like an adult! Sorry mods/admin but the conflict of interest from the people on this forum needed to be confronted. If you have a question or concern pm me have a good day...KCUSTOM1 hope to see you soon.......

Fan of murphs custom installs!

bass head!

2010 silverado crew cab

2010 crew cab

'78 impala log

Posted

Look man the last reply was from

Murphy this is nick. It's my account! Did I catch your name? No just the username u have?! So what would it be? Done come on the thread assuming Murphy is stealing credit for the rumble bee..... He basially said he worked on the rumble bee and completed alot of work along with other people! You don't have to list every single Individual that helped when presenting a piece of work!!! I'm so sick of people who talk about Murphy. If you are in business or own your own you have fans, and non-fans! But I don't know you so I can't say anything about you I dnt even know your name! But on behalf of myself and Murphy someone I look up too, come down to the shop since you know where he is and talk it out like men if you still have issues when you get done in person me and you can go down the road and settle things like men... If u r one.? So please keep you opinions to yourself of face up like an adult! Sorry mods/admin but the conflict of interest from the people on this forum needed to be confronted. If you have a question or concern pm me have a good day...KCUSTOM1 hope to see you soon.......

Nick I apologize if you got the notion that my post was all about the Rumble bee, that comment was strictly a side note. I did not realise this was your account, I thought I was bustin murphs balls on his account. I did not mean to leave that on your account without introducing myself, my name is Kris by the way. The bad bad blood goes way back with murph and I, and I found it interesting that he was still so close to florida. There are some people still looking for him around here and the last we heard he was headding to cali. Thats beside the point though, you know how the rumour mill is. I just wanted to say hello. As for comming to see him in person, I have already wasted enough time going to see him with nothing ever being solved. I thought we had an understanding after spring break 2010 but I guess not. As for settling this down the street with you, I don't know you, I'm sorry you got involved in this but this is between murph and I. He knows where I am. If anything needs to be settled he and I will settle it. Any way good luck to him and to you hope all goes well. I will stay tuned to see how this project turns out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1311 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...