Sonic Electronix

any installers in the cincinnati area?

Was just wondering if there are any installers in the Cincinnati/Nky area, for hire or otherwise, that could help me with a fairly simple install consisting of a single 750w amp, sub and battery. Already have the main power wire ran and an aftermarket HU is installed so hooking things up shouldnt be too much of a chore. Mainly just need help putting together a clean install that will put to use all of the systems potential since I'm not really experienced in either area. I would really like this to be kind of a learning experience for me as well so I don't have to keep asking for help with simple shit lol.

So if you or anyone you know can help me out just hit me up through a pm or email at [email protected]. Thanks.

Current

'09 mazda3 4dr

clarion hu

2x 10 fi X subs(looking to upgrade)

amp(looking)

Alpine type-r comps in front

type-r coaxials in rear

bump. Nobody?

Look on Facebook for a kid named Josh Wahlie hes in Lima Ohio, or look on Facebook for a guy named "Clearly louder",he's in the cincy area as well. I believe either one could help you or at least point you in the right direction.. They are both big into car audio and spl. Good luck..

Archived