Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Orion HCCA 15 box


Recommended Posts

Posted

I should be seeing a Orion HCCA 15 pretty soon and I'm going to want to build a box for it. I found the instruction manual and my dumbass can't see the inner port wall (L shape). I'm cutting pieces of paper pretending its the box but I'm still lost. I'm sure I'll be laughed at but still.

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/OG/Orion/GHCCA102%202008-11MLweb2.pdf

I'm looking at page 30 in link. Thanks for your patience.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Posted

ok I more or less made a rough drawing of a bow shape close to measurements using google sketchup and now I am at the poitnt where Im reading the port measurements, Do I just go to a side of the face side of box and pick a side and make a cut out of 4.5inW x 16inH?

orion15splbox.jpg

it seems to me there are four individual pieces that make the port which I doubt but I'm lost none the less.

more box info,

— Box Parameters —

Vb = 3.05 cu.ft

V(total) = 4.491 cu.ft

Fb = 38 Hz

QL = 5

F3 = 29.47 Hz

Fill = none

— Vents —

No. of Vents = 1

Vent shape = rectangle

Vent ends = one flush

Hv = 16 in. (406 mm)

Wv = 3 in. (76 mm)

Lv = 26.62 in. (676 mm)

Sub info.

Fs (Hz) 33

Qts 0.6

Vas (cu ft) 2.648

Sensitivity 30dB

Mounting Hole Diameter (Inches) 15.6

Mounting Depth (Inches) 12

My space 38W x 22D x 19H max dimensions

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4641 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...