Looking for a 1u pa rack amp

is there any amp (1U) $150 or below with at least 150 watts @ 4 ohms x 2 out there? im building up my pa amps and i want one for my mids but i cant find anything that im liking. i saw one at guitar center and it had 220 watts per channel or something like that and it was only $99! i wish i would have bought it! can u guys help?

IMG_1923_zpseba25f4f.jpgIMG_1275_zps14ef358e.jpg

is there any amp (1U) $150 or below with at least 150 watts @ 4 ohms x 2 out there? im building up my pa amps and i want one for my mids but i cant find anything that im liking. i saw one at guitar center and it had 220 watts per channel or something like that and it was only $99! i wish i would have bought it! can u guys help?

Behringer has some 2/4 channel 1U amps, out of your budget, but I trust the Behringer Eurpower amps. I have the first amps (EP2500) and LOVE them. I'd say dish out a few more bucks and get one of these.

http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/EPQ450.aspx

2 x 230w @ 4 ohms. Looking at about $220 from most places.

POTATO!

That's the exact one that I chose last night! How weird.. Lol yeah I have a EPQ1200 and i love it, but the fan is SO LOUD!! I want to replace it but I don't want to hurt my warranty.

Yeah, the fans aren't exactly thought through enough, but if need be, someone could probably change them with ease. The EP2500 fans aren't that bad in a live setting.

POTATO!

Archived