Maxx-Link for speakers

Im wanting to trade my MAXX-LINK for either 6.5 or 4x6 speakers that are in great condition. Its a straight up trade. MAXX-LINK is in great mechanical condition and cosmetically its got a few light surface scratchs that are expected on chrome... thanks

If the speakers retail for lesser then i would do plus cash id like around 80 or so worth total

News

Maxx-Link™, Hifonic’s Universal Amp Bridge

January 1, 2007 - Chicago, IL. , Maxxsonics USA Inc. the parent company of Hifonics, announced today, the introduction of a unique problem-solving signal-processor, the MXL-100 Maxx-Link. Maxx-Link™, a chrome-finish, universal amplifier Bridging and Synchronization Module, joins the ranks of over 30 new amplifier and speaker products under the Hifonics’ brand.

As a universal amplifier bridging module, Hifonics MXL-100 Maxx-Link™ permits interconnecting (a.k.a. linking) up to five amplifiers into a Master and Slave configuration. Now multiple amps (five mono-blocks or less) can be linked together to create one huge subwoofer amplifier output channel. A remote-mounted Level Control provides amp clipping indicators in addition to being a master gain device for the whole array of amplifiers.

Hifonics Maxx-Link™ retails for $179.00 MSRP. Key operating features for the Maxx-Link include; switch-able Master and Slave controls, a 24dB adjustable Low-Pass, an adjustable Parametric Bass EQ with Wide/Narrow bandwidth notching, an adjustable 24dB Subsonic Filter, an adjustable Phase Control ( 0 to 180º) and a built-in test-tone generator for easy system set-ups.

“Maxx-Link, through its ability to synchronize multiple mono-block car audio amplifiers into a larger output, single-channel amp array, opens up a new field of car audio system creativity for the enthusiast” offers John Studley, Maxxsonics Vice-President of Global Product Development. Maxx-Link will be first seen during the 2007 CES, in the LVCC North Hall, inside Maxxsonics booth #1822 amongst the displays for Hifonics, Autotek, Crunch and MB Quart audio products. Initial delivery of the Maxx-Link will be in early Spring 2007.

Maxxsonics USA Inc. Parent Corporation to MB Quart, Hifonics, Crunch, and Autotek sound system brands has received many CES Innovations Design & Engineering Awards. See all of our products at the www.maxxsonics.com website.

PART_1306020594483.jpg

Edited by Bumpindemlowzz

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

ttt- offer up something haha

I got components the other day so im only in need of good 4x6's or 5.25's for my dash speakerwise. thanks for looking

Edited by Bumpindemlowzz

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

• 4 months later...

ttt- offer up something haha

I got components the other day so im only in need of good 4x6's or 5.25's for my dash speakerwise. thanks for looking

send me a PM with price to buy if you still have this please...i am lookin 4 one

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator