Team Deadly Hertz vs Ridiculous Soundz JAG! ! SOUNDOFF BATTLE!!!

My question is can the Jag outbang the Honda? All the mids and stuff is cool....but does it slap?

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

My question is can the Jag outbang the Honda? All the mids and stuff is cool....but does it slap?

Team Ridiculous Soundz aka RS Squad

"Anything Can Be Loud If It Got Wheels"

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/RidiculousSoundz

FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL & FACEBOOK!

IMO you have two different kinds of set ups here, both prob good at each but against each other they just dont match up

yup

Usually they have like no midbass so to my understanding you can play them louder before they start to distort... I think

And yeah something to do with sensitivity.

no sir..PLENTY of midbass..it's all in the tuning.

Usually they have like no midbass so to my understanding you can play them louder before they start to distort... I think

From what I have seen this is pretty correct. Most of the pro drivers wont play lower than 100-150Hz. The bonus of running pro gear is, and this is just my opinion, on lower power you can still get pretty loud & clear also the pro drivers are available in larger sizes...like 8,10,12,and 15s. Some of the larger sizes will play the lower frequencies also.

.I cant see myself buying another component set again.

nah the larger ones can get low too...but they really start to shine around 100htz i think. And I won't ever buy a component set either man

these philly guys try to be like NY now with pro audio and hiding what they have. even though they still cant get loud as the NY guys. :trippy: no one wants to copy! :drinks:

philly has some potentials coming out this summer..but ny is still king

Ny runs the pro audio car game NUFF said !!!!

so! lol

they're all cool ass dudes.

Hey you NY guys going to that show on the 11/12th in NY?

yeah they are all really cool..this just got blown outta proportion. We all talk sheet..but it's all in fun. And I dont think he was even talking smack..he just posted his victory like other ppl do in bass race, DB Drag etc... We should all ride up together to the ny show...you really have to hear some of the stuff up there. That jag is nice and sounds really good but cars up there are just on another level of loud. They just go crazy. lol

oh yeah..and nate/rainman....you got knocked the fawk out! lol Get them sundowns in there asap!

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

IMO you have two different kinds of set ups here, both prob good at each but against each other they just dont match up

yup

no sir..PLENTY of midbass..it's all in the tuning.

From what I have seen this is pretty correct. Most of the pro drivers wont play lower than 100-150Hz. The bonus of running pro gear is, and this is just my opinion, on lower power you can still get pretty loud & clear also the pro drivers are available in larger sizes...like 8,10,12,and 15s. Some of the larger sizes will play the lower frequencies also.

.I cant see myself buying another component set again.

nah the larger ones can get low too...but they really start to shine around 100htz i think. And I won't ever buy a component set either man

these philly guys try to be like NY now with pro audio and hiding what they have. even though they still cant get loud as the NY guys. :trippy: no one wants to copy! :drinks:

philly has some potentials coming out this summer..but ny is still king

Ny runs the pro audio car game NUFF said !!!!

so! lol

they're all cool ass dudes.

Hey you NY guys going to that show on the 11/12th in NY?

yeah they are all really cool..this just got blown outta proportion. We all talk sheet..but it's all in fun. And I dont think he was even talking smack..he just posted his victory like other ppl do in bass race, DB Drag etc... We should all ride up together to the ny show...you really have to hear some of the stuff up there. That jag is nice and sounds really good but cars up there are just on another level of loud. They just go crazy. lol

oh yeah..and nate/rainman....you got knocked the fawk out! lol Get them sundowns in there asap!

Wasup Bro.. Wat u said is nuthin but the truth! I wouldnt mind headin 2 NY... Holla @ me we can make this happen.

Team Ridiculous Soundz aka RS Squad

"Anything Can Be Loud If It Got Wheels"

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/RidiculousSoundz

FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL & FACEBOOK!

Lmao trippi your head looks like deebo and your body scrawny like dayday. But yeah I'm going to NY on the 11th for that show.

And yeah... I had no idea i was gonna get blown out lol. Ima keep my doors the way they are for now... Maybe a rematch one day If I ever change them up

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Archived