Alpine CDA-9856

I just bought a this deck used on eBay. Seller said it was in great condition and works great. Deck turns on but their were a couple things wrong with it.

The only way it turns on if i take out the cd with the faceplate off/down. And the buttons do not function. Only the volume knob works. I cant adjust any of the audio features. I applied pressure on the faceplate one time and the red power light stopped blinking and as i was pressing down one of the buttons worked... But after that that never happened again. Doesn't that red light suppose to stay solid/still?

Everything sounds good and clear.. I just can't adjust any of the settings.. I really like the deck and want to get things or at least try to make it work.

Anyone has any suggestions on what should I do? Any input will help. Thank you people for your time.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

If your not happy with it contact the seller and let them know its a POS, Kinda sucks though cause you bought it as is no warranty.

07' 6.7 mega cab

H&S mini maxx

DPF/EGR delete

5" TBE

4.5" Fabtech

35" nittio trail grapplers

20" BMF novakane's

Kenwood KIV-700

Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP

2-MB Quart 4.80

3-Polk Audio MM6501

ProBox DMC212L-1000 144db @45hz

Viper 5901

If your not happy with it contact the seller and let them know its a POS, Kinda sucks though cause you bought it as is no warranty.

POS?.... i know it sucks haha. i was wondering if i should buy working faceplate or buy a remote for the deck.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical