Here is a video spread that was done at the Carlisle show in PA and the man in this video is Brandon W of Team Deadly Hertz. He has 2 15's DC Audio Level 6 subs with 2 Lanzar Opti 6000's. Bass wise I have to say that for what he has, I never heard something that loud "bass wise". So Deephitters Magazine proceeded in doing a quick video spread on this loud blazer

Here is a video spread that was done at the Carlisle show in PA and the man in this video is Brandon W of Team Deadly Hertz. He has 2 15's DC Audio Level 6 subs with 2 Lanzar Opti 6000's. Bass wise I have to say that for what he has, I never heard something that loud "bass wise". So Deephitters Magazine proceeded in doing a quick video spread on this loud blazer

what part of VA is he from? do you know?

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Fredricksburg. And hell yeah for two 15s his shit BANGS!

Where you from? Comp in Richmond on the 5th

Edited by PUNKYOU007

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

hell yah looks like ill be making my way over there to get a demo this summer, and i wish i could come down to your area and hear some of the systems down there like yours but im up north in the winchester area but does he have a profile on here?

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

his name on here is twistajay

Brandon is def one of the LOUDEST GROUNPOUNDERS on Team Deadly Hertz. thanks for the coverage Beast!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

thanks for the info guys, hopefully i will be able to meet up with him soon and get a demo, and at PUNKYOU007 i am up northwest around the winchester area if you know where that is if you dont then im about a hour southwest of D.C.