iceman1575 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Finally got some cash to spend, so I'm gonna hopefully upgrade. Looking at a pair of 1000+ RMS 12's & amp(s) to go with, so if you got something like that (AQ HDC3, DC Level 4, etc.) let me know and we'll discuss. What I have now: Sony CD-GT550UIW Headunit Clarion EQS746 7-Band EQ Cadence ZRS-C9 Amplifier Crescendo CCX65 6.5" Door Speakers Memphis PR693V2 6x9" Rear Deck Speakers Incoming: Knu 1/0 front-back/big 3 2nd Battery (still deciding) Subs/Amp(s) (LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT ) Got the car tinted to KY-legal specs today. Before After Crescendo crossover on door panel (going to tidy up soon) Mah new toys Stay tuned. Quote POTATO!
iceman1575 Posted May 26, 2011 Author Report Posted May 26, 2011 Thanks to jrplayer36, two AQ HDC3 12" subs will now be in this car. Got the Memphis 6x9's in, and noticed a HUGE improvement in quality & sound. Have some video of the mids/highs I'll upload in a few. Just have to decide if I want to order some wire & a battery or what... Quote POTATO!
LUNATIK Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 hows the quality on those 6x9s? im gonna need to find a good set for the fleetwood Quote ROYAL DIAMONDS CAR CLUB "VICE PRESIDENT"90 ISUZU PICKUP "BLOOD BATH"XENON H.I.D. KITS BY G&M AUTOSPORTXENON KITS ONLINE BY G&M AUTOSPORT DIRECT WEBSITE
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.