What car  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• 93' Civic hatch w/ ls motor swap
    • Newer car

Ok, some of you have seen my post about my civic going south on me. I've been pondering some ideas for my next car and here's what I've come up with. I have a friend selling a 93' civic eg hatch w/ a ls motor swap w/ 90k on the motor, carbon fiber hood, CF mirrors, 1.5 inch lowering springs, pwr windows, pwr locks and I can have it painted whichever color I'd like... He's selling it for $3500. Now I have to decide whether I want to pick up this car and have it paid off or look into a new 4 door truck or SUV (ex. Colorado, Explorer, F-150, 07' Civic/Accord) which will have payments. I figure the newer vehicle will have longer payments which means no audio for a while but may end up being a better investment down the road. If I got the hatch however I'd be hookin' it up phat as a solid DD groundpounder. Now I'm in need of advice, Civic hatch vs. New Car. Make your choice and state why, If you vote for the new car, post which car you'd choose.

Thanks

Andrew

New project in the works ;)