Second Skin Audio

Where are all the people coming from?

Time to visit another forum.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

You can slave one amp I'm assuming you have one box then run the woofers series/parallel at 4 ohm load to each amp not very low but the other option is selling the kenwoods and getting something that can handle a .50 ohm load

what amp... those are all subs..

and even if those kenwoods were amps, you cant just strap any ole amp

Edited by fritosaregood

its cuz steve posted the vid with the exploding ziploc..

Some people are on here to learn myself included dumb questions to people with alot of knowledge might be just that but there's a learning margin for new builders who the fuck came out the womb with the ability to figure ohm loads and ported box tuning if the question is dumb don't answer it

its cuz steve posted the vid with the exploding ziploc..

Some people are on here to learn myself included dumb questions to people with alot of knowledge might be just that but there's a learning margin for new builders who the fuck came out the womb with the ability to figure ohm loads and ported box tuning if the question is dumb don't answer it

yea, and its ppl like you that give out wrong advice too.

You can slave one amp I'm assuming you have one box then run the woofers series/parallel at 4 ohm load to each amp not very low but the other option is selling the kenwoods and getting something that can handle a .50 ohm load

Sell Kenwoods. Run the Audiobahns in full parallel to get to 1 ohm. Go grab a Audio Pipe 15001D. Enjoy your budget bass to the fullest.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt