Sonic Electronix

Its Time To Marvel In My Greatness !

After many many many months of planning and coming here i know every thing i want and how i need it installed =) Dec 1 im dropping the truck off =) But i need a little help i have 2 batts a yellow and a red top do i need to get powermaster batt ? heres the set up 2 18 btl fis 1 arc audio 4000 4 sets of focal componets touch screen double din dvd 2 500 arc audio amps for mids and highs 1 42 inch tv i ho alt am i missing any thing shopping starts here soon so any input would welcome =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

oh yea if you think of a better set up then let me know i wanted to go with treo 18s but fi just lets you do more, i was going to go with DD also but for the same reason im going with Fi

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived