Hybrid audio L3?

Guest MegaloManiac

Well, I ordered them YEARS ago.. apparently they have been revised and now they are on STUPID CHEAP SALE. check 'em out.

http://www.madisound.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi...d=3D%25&pid=905

7 BONES EA!

25rms/50max But I ran mine with around 150/ea RMS crossed over @ 135hz and never had an issue.

hp080m0rn7.th.gif

They have a professional 6.5" in the lineup on that same site for 69/ea with 100db efficiency @ 1w/1m !!!!

At 7 bones a pop, how can you go wrong?

- Matt

so i can give them 85 watts no doubt as long as they are crossed over...correct?

I love you :^

edit do you have a picture of yours so i can see it compared to something like a soda can or a cd? thank you

I haven't had those drivers in a few years now, so I don't have any recent pics. Right now half my code and pics from years back is sitting on a dead hard drive, and I'm trying to bring myself to spend the ridiculous amount of $$ they want to recover it (it's a hardware failure)

I can tell you crossed over with that power you'll be fine. I was very impressed with the Audax line. They usually cost ya, but that sale price is sick. I might order ten just to keep some around. You can always add more for more cone area.

They make bigger drivers, but I was coughing up a comparable sized one to the 3" mentioned to start the post. Thus the 3" audax.

- Matt

SMDsigbannr4.jpg FTW?

• 4 weeks later...