I think that 50 percent of the time, life is about who you know. I hope you get a break soon, but I hope you can also find a small amount of time to be happy everyday. Hell on Earth is better than the real hell, right?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

One thing I have noticed is that the average working person, like you and I, have to work 40-60 hours a week JUST TO PAY THE BILLS and can never get ahead. I think the economy is designed to keep the population busy where they have no time to do anyhting but work. Come on, to survive now adays you have to work 12 hour days and don't have any time to get home to just shower, maybe eat and then go to sleep to get ready to work the next morning. There isn't even time to pay the bills that takes up all our checks.

Why do you think the economy is so bad... No one has time to shop with having to work like slaves to pay bills while the banks are charging rediculous rates and the bank officers are getting fatter and have to work less... I remember when I was growing up my father was the only one that worked and there was 6 of us kids and he owned 3 houses, a farm and a lot of land and we traveled and lived in the different 3 houses throughout the year. Nowadays, it is almost unheard of for a working class family to own more than one home even with both husband and wife working 40+ hours each.

My monthly bills are $3,500 a month, I have about $1,500 extra to myself at the end of the month. I spend my cash on stupid shitz, but that is how I do it. I work 40 hours a week, and I don't work for free. Pay me overtime or pay me nothing because I'm not going to do it!

Your one of the smart ones to notice that it is designed that way from our slave masters. Economy and the money system was setup as a way to control us all, without money you don't have shitz! Think about it. Fear is Control The Truth is not told but realized, once people begin to notice that we don't need to work 40 hours a week to survive, the better we will become.

We make that system work, if we were to stop working (whole world) the system would crumble. Only too many people care about money rather than what really matters, e.g love, friendship , family. True knowledge, if everyone helped each another we won’t be fighting over anything. Nothing is stopping us exept us!

The world is so dependent on technology and money that without it, they won’t survive! Even though they don’t realise as humans we adapt to change!

Money has reduced us all down to a dollar sign on some bottom line somewhere, and they wonder why people are depressed. Maybe we just aren’t happy being told that our worth is in dollars and cents? We have all been brainwashed to believe sad, but oh so true!

Without money, they have no control. Watch the Dark Night and listen to the wise words from the JOKERZ!

TheDarkKnight12.gif

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg