Serious help. I dont kow what to do

Seriously, Do NOT EVER TALK TO THAT BISH EVER AGAIN. Let her give out your code and tell people to rob you. That's so much better than spending another minute having that psycho in your life, making you miserable, all the while making you believe she really cares a effin bit about you.

If you lost everything you own, you're better off. Stay away from her. I'm dead serious do not torture yourself. She will try to "take you back".... Just say no.

I'd consider a restraining order... because of all those threats you have the grounds. I'm not being dramatic, i'm just trying to help you. RUN!

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Again what did you do to piss her off? I don't believe you when you say "nothing".

My uncle lives next door and lets people rent it out. And people just moved in and a girl is there about 18, i think. im only 16. But she thinks im going to cheat on her the whole weekend. and i am not aloud to install my system in the yard cause she said she will talk to me and suck my dick.. Makes up shit... <_< so now i cant go out in my yard at all. I pissed her off cause i said i was going to get a demo from this guy in wilmington. She told me why and hell no. I said okay im going with you or without you. cause she got pissed and said i was obsessed and shouldnt be asking random people to listen to their subs.

Speaking of the guy i was hoping to get a demo from^^^

FUCKING RUN!

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.