Sundown Audio

RCA's and Multiple amps

Im looking into doing a multi amp setup 4 infact, and was wondering what the best way to connect the signal from teh deck to the amps? the amps im looking into getting do not have an RCA out port, so what should i do? I hate RCA splitters, should i do some kind of a line converter, driver, EQ, or somethign of the sort? im not sure of what i should so your input would be great! Thanks! :drinks:

Rear

(6) 12" Digital Design 1500

Lightning Audio LA3000MD 3000watt Amp

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass

Kicker RS56.2 5-1/4" Component

Powered by:

Rockford Fosgate Power P400.2

My New Build!

im doing something similar. im just goin to buy an equalizer

planet audio makes a decent one for like 50 somethin bucks. ive heard it used and it sounds good for the price.

idk what your money situation is. but im a broke mofo so this is my option lol

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

planet audio makes a decent one for like 50 somethin bucks. ive heard it used and it sounds good for the price.

well right now im just in teh planning phase, and gathering, doing research, & getting prices for EVERYTHING

Rear

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass

Powered by:

Rockford Fosgate Power P400.2

My New Build!

well right now im just in teh planning phase, and gathering, doing research, & getting prices for EVERYTHING

lol i hear ya. im still in the research phase for my mids and highs area, and how im wiring everything, and what amps to use, and blah blah

but good luck.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

i recently picked up the clarion eq off sonicelectronics its only 60 bucks and has a 6 volt output with 7 band equalizer.

linkerthingymabob

has a front back and sub out with an aux in space too. love it to death makes a world of difference.

se that would work, im looking at getting somethign like that anyway, but i need somethign that will split one source to 4 amps

Rear

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass