1300+ inches of cone area and a 4th order

Yes that's the conversation verbatim lol. My wife is a damn good one tho because she does let me have my hobby and don't fuss as much as most would.I was going to work on the jeep today but I have felt awful. Oh and the wife is ordering me 100ft of 1/0 for my bday too (told you she loves me lol).

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

i so wanna do this to my 96 but with 4 15's. i'm glued

Well get crackin. I have waited far too long to start mine but its getting there.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

eclipse cd5000 headunit

4th order is the "new" Ported nowadays eh?

LOOKING good mang!!!!

Thanks and yeah I've seen alot of them lately and the wide frequency response and amazing output looked like a good reason to give it a go.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Well the wifey has my 1/0 on the way, got 50-1/0 ring terminals, and the HU is on the way because I didn't like the old alpine that I was going to put in it initially. And I have a bunch of 1/4" aluminum to make buss bars and such, that I got for nothing at work. Don't have any batts yet tho to start them but I will have to cut the big pieces into strips anyway. If anybody knows of cheap agm batts let me know.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Also I forgot to mention I was going to do 4-6 runs of 1/0 and I have a 250ft roll of 8 gauge wire for the subs that I will get prewired as soon as I paint the inside of the box.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Well I have had a shitty day. My wire didn't arrive and was supposed to, and the HU did but wasn't what I had expected but it will do. Worst of all when I wired up the HU and got the install kit ready I began to pull the dash.... the factory radio wasn't even hooked up because some idiot hacked the harness when they took out their aftermarket HU and there was a mess of wires they had ran themselves so I said piss on it and will fix it correctly another day.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Archived