Hows it going guys i have a 2002 tahoe i am wanting to do the light control lights and the air condition light with leds i have already done the instrument cluster can someone tell me what do on the a/c controls and light controls

IMG00312-20110606-1752.jpg

DSCN0096.jpg

IMG00312-20110606-1752-1.jpg

sorry to thread jack...but how did u do the speed cluster? just replace the light bulbs with blue ones?

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

sorry to thread jack...but how did u do the speed cluster? just replace the light bulbs with blue ones?

its cool man and all you have to do is going to www.superbrightleds.com and order 6 wedge bulbs and 6 twist locks only works for 99 to 03 models

sweet! i actully have a '00 so its the same model as yours....looks killer man. and again sorry for the jack

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Give it a couple months and report back on how u like those dash lights. I did that in my 01 suburban...bout 5 months later one started lbinking all the time then it died...shortly after another followed. Super bright led took care of it by sending me new ones..then about a month later my other ones started blinking a lot. Finally the two on the left died...now again months later the two on the right are blinking and soon will die. I only have like 2 lights that still work...I am ready to go back to stock.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Give it a couple months and report back on how u like those dash lights. I did that in my 01 suburban...bout 5 months later one started lbinking all the time then it died...shortly after another followed. Super bright led took care of it by sending me new ones..then about a month later my other ones started blinking a lot. Finally the two on the left died...now again months later the two on the right are blinking and soon will die. I only have like 2 lights that still work...I am ready to go back to stock.

Im sorry to hear you are having problems punk but i have had my instrument cluster done for about a year now and my buddies siverado has been done for 8 months and we have not had one problem yet..

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

Archived