my build 1971 vw racing beetle part 2 of 2

ok so heres part two i hope it wasnt hard to find. but this is the rest for right now till i get some vids together

phonepics186.jpg

another pic of the carb and alt

phonepics187.jpg

i think that wire is like 10 gage haha its small but it works just fine. that other wire is just the charging light

phonepics189.jpg

gotta keep the water out

phonepics190.jpg

thoes big black tubes are the oil breathers which im gonna change out and get a better looking junction box. the one on there now is a plain box its custom made but it looks like an outlet box blahh

phonepics192.jpg

phonepics193.jpg

better look at the 6.5s they r mounted just under the dash just out of the way. there was no other spot for them and the doors arent deep enough.

phonepics194.jpg

aftermarket steering wheel. that big black button u c thru the steering wheel is the horn. its one of thoes classic sounding horns. its cool

phonepics196.jpg

fuzzy dice wooo classic...

phonepics197.jpg

that plate is alumnium as well as the knobs custom made in a machine shop

phonepics200.jpg

as u can c the wiring is somewhat of a mess but thats tupical of most these beetles actually. hopefully ill b able to clean it up good

phonepics201.jpg

thats my gas tank haha the only thing between me and the car infront of me haha.its 11 gallons and costs 35$ to fill up better than my truck which is 110$

phonepics202.jpg

i think this guy right here is the man haha. it kinda defines the car.. badass.. it sits on top of a hurst sport shifting stick

phonepics203.jpg

these seats are from a rabbit if i remember correctly. there a little taller than the stock ones and are alot more comfortable. the covers are just simple ones from autozone till i get real racing seats but there comfortable none the less

phonepics204.jpg

these r my pedals ha which my feet are too small to fit on. to get to the gas i have to put my foot behind the break pedal which by the way has nearly 6 inches of travel which 5 of thoes inches do nothing lol mayb needs some adjusting

phonepics206.jpg

if u look close u can c the licenceplate covers are a chain link also from autozone haha. i like the look

phonepics209.jpg

the rims are not stock but idk where there from. there a 4 stud converted style. there 15 inch which i might go to a 17 possiably but i like the look ofthe beefy tires on the back

phonepics211.jpg

not that it matters but thats my other rider there the silver dodge. i had all this audio stuff in there at one time.

phonepics215.jpg

the color in going to paint it is like a candy red its the same darkness as whats on there thats going where the red is now and its also going over a quicksilver metalic paint. which is going to b the base for the entire car

phonepics216.jpg

this is the final pic i have so far. im also gonna add some vids pretty soon so keep a look out. i hope u liked it. if u have any questions i dont mind answering. ik its rare to find a project similar to this but i have some stock parts or if u need help with ur build id b more than happy to tell u what i know.

:Doh:

why did you make two logs??????? just make a second post in ONE thread.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.