Sonic Electronix

Run all the speakers in your car straight to your amp cut off all the speaker wire going into HU.

Yeah that is what i thought.. but the part where the head unit wire is connected to the speakers, i cut there, but then do i connect the head unit wires to the other head unit wires that are not connected to anything. The grey and white ones.

Ok, i put the speaker wire and RCA"s into the amp.. then while it was playing i took out the RCA's and nothing happened. So im guessing its still playing threw the HU. lol... Time to cut some wires and see if i get it right.

Unhook the speakers behind the door panels if you can't from the head unit. Then run new wire to the amp

I got it now, i did it backwards first. The grey/white needed to be connected to the grey and white were fine, but the teal and purple needed to be reconnected to teal and purple or something like that i dunno was retardedly confusing :)