LoudBimmer Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 (edited) Hi I want to trade dc lvl 3 18 for dc lvl 4 10" or 12". I will add some cash. It would be best to do the trade locally, but shipping will work too. I live in NJ. Edited June 18, 2011 by IAmLegend
LoudBimmer Posted June 11, 2011 Author Report Posted June 11, 2011 also can trade it for Sundown sa-12.
LoudBimmer Posted June 11, 2011 Author Report Posted June 11, 2011 No outright sales at all? what do you mean?
LoudBimmer Posted June 12, 2011 Author Report Posted June 12, 2011 will trade for dc lvl 4 10" or 12"+ cash or sundown sa-12, or 2 AQ 10" SDC 2.5+cash.
LoudBimmer Posted June 15, 2011 Author Report Posted June 15, 2011 NVM with the sub, just ordered 2 10. BUT i will trade it for a nice amp.
Recommended Posts