So apparently I was unaware of some etiquette around here and put my first post as a SOTM. Hearing some of the somewhat hostile replies I figured I should put some sort of introduction up here so i can redeem myself from looking like an ass hole looking for free stuff.

First thing, I really enjoy car audio and installing it in cars. Unfortunately I don't have the funds to do much to my own vehicle because I have school and living expenses to pay for. So the way I get my fix is helping other people with their stuff. This ranges from wiring up a single amp to stripping an entire car interior and redoing EVERYTHING.

My system really just consists of a 500 watt MB Quart sub powered by a Kenwood 9105D at 4 ohms. It's ok but I'd obviously like to upgrade. In the next vehicle I'm planning on 2 JL 12W3's. I keep reading great reviews on them that are hard to ignore.

My sister's system I also kind of take SOME ownership of. My parents gave me money to put subs in her car for her birthday and i picked it all out and installed it all. She's still unclear on what an ohm is to put it in perspective.

Anyway, sorry to anyone who I offended by putting my sister's system on SOTM. I figured I may as well because this one has to be less than 1000W.

The M3: Stage 1 Supercharger kit, delimited, Active autowerke muffler. I'm actually trying to sell it at the moment

SideView.jpg

Grille.jpg

Engine2.jpg

This is what I did to my sister's camry. She couldn't get her spare tire out and I like a challenge.

subs.jpg

amp.jpg

Mollybolt.jpg