DL for your music please and I will :bartmoon:

Oh dude, its just music i made for the vid.. i might make it a full 4min tune out of it.

My music channel is shown at the end of the vid in the annotation,,

dno if it shows the annotations in the embedded video, but it does from YouTube..

Anyway, I'll add the link to it on my main page, but for anyone that cant be bothered searching, its: My link

Wow...just wow. The editing, the angles, all the shots your getting....seriously, I think Im in love. No shit, this may be the best sub video ive seen. Period.

Ah man thanks, that means a lot, seriously.. It's good to know when ppl appreciate all the work that goes into making something like this

Edited by Quin

Wow...just wow. The editing, the angles, all the shots your getting....seriously, I think Im in love. No shit, this may be the best sub video ive seen. Period.

Ah man thanks, that means a lot, seriously.. It's good to know when ppl appreciate all the work that goes into making something like this

I have a youtube account but dont really ever log on it...ima find out what my info is and subscribe. Keep doing videos like your last two and youll get fans rather quickly. :drinks:

I have a youtube account but dont really ever log on it...ima find out what my info is and subscribe. Keep doing videos like your last two and youll get fans rather quickly. :drinks:

Much appreciated man :)

I should be getting two 18" Mayhems some time in the next couple months, which should make for some quite interesting video's