Sonic Electronix

Tuning help for EQ and amplifier and headunit

Ok so for the past few days I been messing with my stereo system sounds like ever since I bought a new headunit and the clarion eqs my system got bad any help on adjusting my stereo with all of this stuff I have hooked up my headunit bass is all the way off but then it has so many hz settings like 50 all the way up to 120 and then my hifonics amp has so much stuff on it like phase/bass boost/level/sub sonic its just a big mess trying to tune all this stuff and I really need some help.

Ok so for the past few days I been messing with my stereo system sounds like ever since I bought a new headunit and the clarion eqs my system got bad any help on adjusting my stereo with all of this stuff I have hooked up my headunit bass is all the way off but then it has so many hz settings like 50 all the way up to 120 and then my hifonics amp has so much stuff on it like phase/bass boost/level/sub sonic its just a big mess trying to tune all this stuff and I really need some help.

i had the same problem on the exzact EQ man wut i did was took the sub line of the EQ an put it driectly to the radio it put the best sup output on my setup your not getting a true low level out put from that eq an all your doing is on it is turning up the 50hz to ur door speakers an you wil fry them

also on the amp try an tune the hz on it to 80hz an the level on wut ever you fell is best to set it on man you should get the best out put on it phase is where you set the lowest frequensy you want it to hit so i wouldnt mess with that unless you want SQ