need help with my neon lights

the 1s with built in transformers suck ass. their not as bright and if they get water in the transformer case its fucked trust me been there did that b4. but yeah it sounds like u need a new transformer if its still givin u problems like that. try ebay they mite have sumthin on there reasonable

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

the 1s with built in transformers suck ass. their not as bright and if they get water in the transformer case its fucked trust me been there did that b4. but yeah it sounds like u need a new transformer if its still givin u problems like that. try ebay they mite have sumthin on there reasonable

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=12+volt+neon+transformers&_sacat=See-All-Categories

thats all i get, but ya im gunna tape the hell out of these when they get here, ive had some cheap studio 54 neon lights from walmart that are pretty bright for what they are, and these are 48'' and 36 i think, i might mess around with it sometime later on this week

only transformer i can find is like the old one i had and it shorted out real bad when i had these lights on my honda, a friend of mine gave me this transformer

maby i can get it to work i dunno, but i ordered those lights, they are $40 shipped from ebay, i'll see if local shop might have one of those transformers, now that most of everything has went to led its hard to find these things, and most people dont like underbody lights but mine looked sick as hell i think, looked like a black light

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif