Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

4 TS8512-44 subs. "mtx squares"

750rms/1500max

Amp is the newer mmats 3000.5(supposed to be 3300 rms) have to bench and see

fs 30.90

qts .784

vas 2.412

Was looking to see if these subs would work out in a low Hz box 27-30...

Was thinking like 18cube gross with 250sq inch of port...

Or 16.25 gross with 180 sq inch of port...

Going in a 05 durango eather wall or crx style box...

Any help on box and sq inch of port is apprecitated....

I'll have pics up some time tomorrow Ipad won't load them....

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j177/JLsHotSopt/Never%20Satisfied/IMG_20110603_180257.jpg

IMG_20110603_180257.jpg

If you are ever satisfied, sounds like you gave up... Never Satisfied ~Team Ns~

Posted

Id go for the 18 gross, 180 sq in port . What were you planning to tune the port(s) to?

Techn9ition ya dig?

Posted

Id go for the 18 gross, 180 sq in port . What were you planning to tune the port(s) to?

27-30hz range

If you are ever satisfied, sounds like you gave up... Never Satisfied ~Team Ns~

Posted

Id go for the 18 gross, 180 sq in port . What were you planning to tune the port(s) to?

27-30hz range

Thinking one port unless better to go with two

If you are ever satisfied, sounds like you gave up... Never Satisfied ~Team Ns~

Posted

Well if your wanting that range I'd say two. If you wanting more db out of your set, then go with the 1. Personally for the subs you have I'd go for One, see how it sounds, then determine if you want another

Techn9ition ya dig?

Posted

And for port, were you goin rectangle or circle?

Techn9ition ya dig?

Posted

And for port, were you goin rectangle or circle?

I have seam to have better luck with rectangle/square ports on a lower hz box...

If you are ever satisfied, sounds like you gave up... Never Satisfied ~Team Ns~

Posted

4 TS8512-44 subs. "mtx squares"

750rms/1500max

Amp is the newer mmats 3000.5(supposed to be 3300 rms) have to bench and see

fs 30.90

qts .784

vas 2.412

Was looking to see if these subs would work out in a low Hz box 27-30...

Was thinking like 18cube gross with 250sq inch of port...

Or 16.25 gross with 180 sq inch of port...

Going in a 05 durango eather wall or crx style box...

Any help on box and sq inch of port is apprecitated....

I'll have pics up some time tomorrow Ipad won't load them....

I guess what I'm asking is more port area,and more cubes better for a ground pounder,or a smaller cube box and small port...

Or even more cubes and a small port...

Thanks, I'm just hoping to get close on the first box so I get the next box on point....

If you are ever satisfied, sounds like you gave up... Never Satisfied ~Team Ns~

Posted

Well, In my opinion I would go for the bigger box. But I have this kicker box calculator app, If you give me the specs of one the subs I could see what they recommend. Ive used it numerous times, boxes came out sounding just how I wanted.

Techn9ition ya dig?

Posted

Well, In my opinion I would go for the bigger box. But I have this kicker box calculator app, If you give me the specs of one the subs I could see what they recommend. Ive used it numerous times, boxes came out sounding just how I wanted.

fs 30.90

qms 8.53

cms .098

mms 271.52

Rms 6.17

vas 2.412

Xmas .800

d 10.236

sd 108.81

vd 76.19

qes .86

re 1.61

bi 9.92

qts .784

no .224%

splo 86.63db

Spl 93.60db

Thanks... And for a ground pounder is a order box better to go with or just a simply old ported box...

If you are ever satisfied, sounds like you gave up... Never Satisfied ~Team Ns~

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3068 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...