Sonic Electronix

Alright thanks JD appreciate it. While this thread is failing already, does anyone have a suggestion on a amp for these lvl3's so i can push 1000w to each without clipping? Thanks.

wow again just get a aq2200 keep you gain at half or below. oh oh wait amps remote comes equipted with a clipping indicator/ thread

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Alright thanks JD appreciate it. While this thread is failing already, does anyone have a suggestion on a amp for these lvl3's so i can push 1000w to each without clipping? Thanks.

wow again just get a aq2200 keep you gain at half or below. oh oh wait amps remote comes equipted with a clipping indicator/ thread

ty man this dude right here im surprised he has not got bashed like alot of other ppl and told to go read

edit: again op not tryin to be mean but u could find alot of this with just a lil searching

Edited by Jd1102

Ight, ill just be done with forums, i was lookin around just not understanding this, got into it about a month ago. Thanks anyways guys. Appreciate the help. Peace.

what do you not understand? ask about that not matchin subs and amps together that everyone has givin you a match to