Sonic Electronix

Tons, i'll just to more reading, i read the whole section on the general the "All you need to know" Guess ill read it again, about clipping ect. Thanks anyways jd

set your gains and cd player volume with a o-scope or smd dd-1 for the clipping. what else

I shouldnt have tried helping this kid lol wtf..dont let the door hit you on the vagina on your way out :)

he has been on here past 2 nights askin same questions over and over with the same answers over and over

lol shits rediculous if your a newbie and want help dont be so fuckin hardheaded. On the brightside he said he was done with the forum so thats good.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

I shouldnt have tried helping this kid lol wtf..dont let the door hit you on the vagina on your way out :)

he has been on here past 2 nights askin same questions over and over with the same answers over and over

lol shits rediculous if your a newbie and want help dont be so fuckin hardheaded. On the brightside he said he was done with the forum so thats good.

he reminds me of my friend loves systems but can't pick up a thing when it comes to learin about them. he needs a friend to hook it up or a shop

K thanks JD and Jman, not trying to be hard headed, im trying to learn, it's more difficuult for me because i don't understand some of the terms. Still reading on it, i don't try to act like i know everything because i know very little when it comes to car audio so im trying to get alot of options. But yeah just for you jman i'll be done, ill just read some info and stop posting.im sure google can answer my questions lmao. Talk to you later.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

i set my gains via termlab easiest way..and i guess hes not done with the forums feelin a lil better bud

:orly3: and guess he does like i said wasn't tryin to be ass just the questions he was askin he had the answer earlier

Yeah i understand JD, it gets really complicated for me. Hard for me to make decisions on certain things so i ask it many times, gets annoying to people i getcha. Then i get told a dif sub look at that change my mind, ect lol it gets really confusing on my choices. Im trying to get off here but keep reading the replys.

Check out my build log:

either alot of ppl thinks this is funny or wanna help and havn't said nething yet i see them sittin in here

Yeah i know there was ten just on at one time, i guess it's funny to see me fail lol

Check out my build log: