Scrapin the Coast 2011

T3FREAK

who is all gonna be out there?

also i will have the term-lab meter with me so if anyone is interested in tweaking there system before they run just let me know its gonna be $15.00 for 3 minutes and you can run in whatever mode you would like. 225-270-5912 cell if you need to get in touch with me!!

IM READY!!

Fan of murphs custom installs!

bass head!

2010 silverado crew cab

2010 crew cab

'78 impala log

$15 for 3 minutes of meter time! Holy crap thats crazy.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

the last time i metered i did a 126.xx which wasnt bad for a single dd 510, on a kicker zx 300.1 at 4 ohms! ive done some tweeking and got to set my gains with an oscope the other day, it feels louder.but i want definite proof! besides, scrapin is the biggest party all year!

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!

$15 for 3 minutes of meter time! Holy crap thats crazy.

why would you say that :peepwall:

Just seems like a lot of money to charge somebody. Most the time at comps they might charge you like $5. Its your meter, just seems kinds high to me.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

dude ur at one of the biggest car shows in the south! that is a reasonable price, and any serious bass head will pay it.. Hell term labs are far and few between in my area, and the last time i got metered it cost me an admission fee of 35.00 to join a local bass race where we got to have three 1 min runs for tuning and a final run. btw that was when i had my eclipse with one RE sx 12, and i placed 2nd!

NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!

and yes that is a decnet score but i dont know you setup lol..

and yes i will be partying lol

and thanks man lol i didnt think it was that high but im gonna run it 2 ways now thanks punk for the insight...

$15.00 for 3 minutes or $10.00 for 2 30sec runs on usaci mode..

Fan of murphs custom installs!

bass head!

2010 silverado crew cab

2010 crew cab

'78 impala log