Sonic Electronix

first off i love to bump. but i also love the truck i got right now. i wanna keep the rear bench seat also. so my plan is to do a build that will be loud but also compact. now i measured it out and ive got around 1.2 cubic feet under the bench seat to work with i would like to do 2 10s. i dont plan on burping at all. now i planned on goin with making sealed enclosures for them but would i be better off with a ported. if i have to im sure i could maybe get 1.5 cube out of it if i really make the box fit perfectly. also would i maybe be better off with going with a different series. i would still be stuck with only 10s tho cause thats all the bigger the gap is gonna allow. my main goal for this is to make it louder or as loud as wen i had my 4 fosgate p1 12s running in a jeep. any help is appreciated.

Team Bassick, you should read, he said room for A sealed 10, not 2. 1.0 to 1.5 cu is enough for A 1o. The Q would do good, you should make sure though that the depth of the sub can fit under your seat.

looks like he said 2 10's there i think my reading skills are better than yours :) and if max recomended space for A 10 is .5 then 1.5 would be more than recomended 1.5 is room for 2

Pissing match much alpine?

im not in a pissing match just stating facts im sorry if facts sound like im being an ass plus i wouldnt want to try to out piss you ive seen you win those to many times ;)

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

ok to clarify to everyone. i would like to do 2 10s and according to fi i have the cubic ft for them. now does anyone have a clue on that magnet's outside diameter and how many inches deep the thickest part of it is b4 it tapers?