Hifonics Collossus 3200w amp

I have a good amp for sale that I am not using at the momoment, it has never been broken, works flawlessly, comes with the clipping indicator bass knob, It was only used for 4 months until april when i sold the car it was in, it ran a singlt btl 15. I have bought items from alot on here including Steve, If mailed it will be packaged nice and tight, $320 with free shipping to the local us states.. This thing is huge and I believe CEA rated . Guaranteed to be 100 and not DOA. hit me anytime if u have more info 713-292-8871 BG Thanks for looking. I always am lurking the site I just dont speak much anymore like I used to :)

amp1.jpg

Edited by Braingetter

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

Trade for xbox 360slim plus cash?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Trade for xbox 360slim plus cash?

nah but thanks for the offer, I have a few game systems already and not enuff time to play them. Looking for cash unless u know where a old punch 200ix is- I need 1 more of those for my highs, I then would be interested in a trade package 8)

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

Ok well good luck with your sale..pm me if you change your mind

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

How much if i pick it up from you in h-town

300 flat

sale pending via paypal tomorrow

*SOLD* PLZ LOCK IT UP

Edited by Braingetter