never competed before any tips?

Ok heres the deal im going to a soundoff and i need info....the sound off is in september so i have time to prep. Im going to try and compete in the amature bracket and hopefully I can run in the trunk bracket.....ive never done this before so all the help i can get will be great..... I have read the rules for the comp but need some clarfication..... Example....i have tweeders in my driver doors. the rules say i have to have the tweeders in the a pillers. is the front doors in the a pillers? Other q i have is how do i set up a good sound stage for sq with only speakers in the stock spots any info would be great.... Also i wanted to do a wire tuck in my bay and the rules say the batt has to be in the bay so does that mean i cant have a batt in the trunk? Im a nooby to this so sorry for so many qs.....

Depends on the event. What kind of event? Meca, db drag, iasca? But since this is your first time you should be good to go, I highly doubt they'll turn you down for having tweeters in your doors lol. Good luck, hope you like it and continue to compete :drinks:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I think its an usaci its through soundoff.net its at pacific raceways in kent wa sept 4th....i really hope i enjoy it two. Its something ive wanted to do for omost 10 years now so now im jumping in feet first and hoping to come out happy