Spl Help Needed

Hey guys i have an 01 s10 ex. cab and right now i have 3 re Sx 10's on a sundown 3000d. The box is 5 cu ft and tuned to 38 hz. I hit a 148.0 with this setup. I really wanna hit a 150.0 or higher. If i recone these 3 10's into 3 15's still on that sundown 3000d will i see an increase in Spl? And this is for daily driving also. Greg at Re designed me a box, subs forward and port forward, that is 10.3 cu ft after port displacement tuned to 35 hz with 160.5 square inches of port. So i guess the big question is will i get my 150 by reconing them to 15's with a new box? All your help would be great!

If your hitting 148 right now, I believe you could easily get the 150 with more cone area. But you never know how the box will act, could raise it, could drop. Ever got your amp clamped? I bet you could hit 150 with your current setup, just test a bunch of stuff like placement of box and such. Look at fecupes thread and get some ideas, I'm sure you'll gain.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh: