red2chfd Posted July 1, 2011 Report Posted July 1, 2011 He blew the FI BTL 18 so I had to build this box in one night to run at the show the next day. Got it done. This is just the box build in classc LLA style. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnqDJYzzPns Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted July 1, 2011 Author Report Posted July 1, 2011 He is running an AQ3500 on 2 15s Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted July 2, 2011 Author Report Posted July 2, 2011 old box and test http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs246I4JnzY Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted July 2, 2011 Author Report Posted July 2, 2011 LLA Blazer box test and show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O8tPppi3mE Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted July 5, 2011 Author Report Posted July 5, 2011 still did a 149.2 at 43hz but had fun here is his street beat run http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuWH2WJ1FUk Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted July 5, 2011 Author Report Posted July 5, 2011 More vids coming soon Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted July 8, 2011 Author Report Posted July 8, 2011 Took out the powertech and installed 2 sprinter batts and the AQ3500d amp came alive with power and some Decaf music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qm1Yb3og9A Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted July 10, 2011 Author Report Posted July 10, 2011 Ran in 3 classes SPL did a 149.2 at 43hz mic in driverside kick passenger door open. Port wars did a 164.9 and Street beat did a 147.3. Yes they are Kicker CVX 15s on and AQ3500d in a 6cube box tuned to 35hz. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjjQ7P2s-aA Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted July 14, 2011 Author Report Posted July 14, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9POEiFEY3a4 Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.