707rwhp lexus is300 custom build

Build is amazing, I just think that the trim on the tv in the dash, should either be black or brushed silver (painted). Just stands out to much, and draws your eye right to it first instead of noticing the rest of the dash as one!

But on the other hand build looks amazing, the detail and craftsmanship is great, the design flows greatly! Keep up the good work!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Build is amazing, I just think that the trim on the tv in the dash, should either be black or brushed silver (painted). Just stands out to much, and draws your eye right to it first instead of noticing the rest of the dash as one!

But on the other hand build looks amazing, the detail and craftsmanship is great, the design flows greatly! Keep up the good work!

I understand where ur comin from but the screens are in a brushed aluminum case and where sponsered to us for the car so trying to keep sponsers happy as well. much thanks for the input

I understand where ur comin from but the screens are in a brushed aluminum case and where sponsered to us for the car so trying to keep sponsers happy as well. much thanks for the input

Gotcha, I understand completely!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Archived