Anyone Have Experience Or Know Anything About This Amp?

apparently you dont know anything about box rise, or that amp for that matter. the audiobahn amp is 2 ohm stable, not one. the specs on the pa and the bahn are the same. 800 rms x 1 at 2 ohm. this is a joke like all the other threads. weve told you how shitty this amp is in every thread. hell, the owner told you its shitty. enough said.

Ok I don't know why every thread I make it becomes into a fight IMO if you don't have anything nice to say or anything to help me out, I don't think you should post. All I wanted to know is what people heard about it how well it perform and so on. About the impendence rise and box rise I heard from someone on here "SPLGEO" said that it would be fine to wire it to 1 ohm and set it with a dmm at 40 volts and after all box rise and impendence rise it wouldn't be 1 ohm anymore from what I had heard.

:blink:

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

thing you have to realize is, this people are speaking passionatly about this amp because they do NOT want you to waste your money

and most subs are made to compensate for imp rise

say a 4ohm sub ...it is actuly around 3.75ohm so that with imp rise it wil be right

and also with imp rise your not going to gain a whole 1ohm, just tenth's

thats why people say it is ok to run the power fosgates at .7 because with imp rise it will 1, that is much more realistic.

Edited by needlesnpins

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

Guest MegaloManiac

whit boi. even if you were to wire it to 1ohm the amp would probally go into protect right when it turns on seeing the 1 ohm load before any music is played.

My advice to you is Hold off on getting the amp, save your money some more and get atleast a half decent amp.

i couldnt find a pic of your amp guts, but here is an baughn a1500hcq, this amp claims it does 2000@ 1 ohm and 1000 @ 2 ohms; not much goin on inside of it, so imagine your amp....

inside1.jpg

Edited by MegaloManiac

whit boi. even if you were to wire it to 1ohm the amp would probally go into protect right when it turns on seeing the 1 ohm load before any music is played.

My advice to you is Hold off on getting the amp, save your money some more and get atleast a half decent amp.

i couldnt find a pic of your amp guts, but here is an baughn a1500hcq, this amp claims it does 2000@ 1 ohm and 1000 @ 2 ohms; not much goin on inside of it, so imagine your amp....

inside1.jpg

Wheres_the_beef_commercial.jpg

Yeah guys It won't work I took out my 4 ten's and installed the two back in and was playing it and had the cops called on me. I went to a shop that I know the guy and he said that I should run the two visonik ten's on some good power and recommended the xterminator amp by US amps. He wants 250 for it but I can get it off ebay or look around does anyone know about this one and are they good for there price?

http://cgi.ebay.com/US-AMPS-xTERMINATOR-XT...1QQcmdZViewItem

He also said the box design with the 4 ten's was bad cause all the subs needed to be on one face. kinda like a W box.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"