Trunk Build 2011 98 grandprix gtp

Hey so i have a 98 grand prix gtp and need it to be as loud as possbale i currently have a 2011 AB VFl 18" and a AB 450.1 on its way so no worries in the power department. Now my question is i want to build the best possble box for this sub/car i have a ski hole thats 12 inches across and about 20-24 inches high *the rear seats do not fold down*. I also have 6x9 holes in the back and right beside thows i have 3" holes as well. Now i was thinking i would port threw the rear deck but not to sure what results i will get with that. But when i was testing i got a gain of about 3-4 db when i took my 6x9's out. My car like 44 hz so that what the box will be tuned to . Just throw out some ideas i need a second opinion on all of this. if needed i will upload some pics. thanx a bunch!

I'm interested in some pics. I might get a grand prix.. and also will have an 18 layin around ;)

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/