Anybody on Oahu that has a TL

I was wondering if there was anybody on Oahu that has TL. I am building a system in my truck (nothing too big so don't get to excited) and I was looking to get it metered. I am putting a 12" Interfire PRO-V12, with a 1.8 cube box tuned to 34.1 Hz. Running a stupid Planet Audio AC3000.1 (its cheap and temporary), all 1/0 plus big 3. This is all squeezed behind my drivers seat in my single cab Dodge Ram, that way I still have the functionality of a single cab pickup. So if any body lives on Oahu, and wouldn't mind allowing me to hit their mic, it would be greatly appreciated.

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

• 2 weeks later...

Try Lisa's House at 3250 Ualena St near Honolulu Airport on Wednesday nights around 9pm that is when some of the other car audio guys in Oahu hang out and some nights meter in the parking lot.

Man now that is some useful information LOL. Next time I'm home I'll see if I can pop in there.

• 3 weeks later...

Try Lisa's House at 3250 Ualena St near Honolulu Airport on Wednesday nights around 9pm that is when some of the other car audio guys in Oahu hang out and some nights meter in the parking lot.

Thanks

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.