Sonic Electronix

Question - If I have a custom box built for my 2 planet audio BB15s 8CF @ 32hz will I have any problems when I eventually replace the subs with DC or DDs? Will I have to make a new box?

And Will going from 2.8CF per sub to about 4CF per sub make a big difference? I read somewhere that bigger box and bigger port area should make it more likely to be able to do a hairtrick as well as hit low notes better.

-Thanks,

CMW

Edited by ChrisWerner

Anyone? And as far as my posts go..If questions arise should I continue posting on this thread or make new ones?

Question - If I have a custom box built for my 2 planet audio BB15s 8CF @ 32hz will I have any problems when I eventually replace the subs with DC or DDs? Will I have to make a new box?

And Will going from 2.8CF per sub to about 4CF per sub make a big difference? I read somewhere that bigger box and bigger port area should make it more likely to be able to do a hairtrick as well as hit low notes better.

-Thanks,

CMW