Second Skin Audio

Using The Re Box Builder

PETERGUNZ559

I had a quick question for ya guys. now, at the bottom of the page it has double reading for the cut measurements. so, we double them up? box left plate, box right plate, and port l1 all have double measurements, I just want to make sure. thanks guys, oh and the tuned fqz, is 34 to low of a number for a single twelve? thanks in advance..

mybannerglittercb195a90hm8.gif

no man dont double them, thats for if your building a box with an angled front. If your just normal squared off box, just use the first two, I.E it should say like 19 x 12 x 19 x 12 so just cut a board 19 x 12. And 34 hz is fine thats a good number

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

I just wanted to thank all you guys for taking the time to answer my questions.. I've built 2 boxes with the help of the RE enclosure calculator. One for 2 jl 12's and the other for a single jlw6 10. now, I don't know if I just got lucky with doing some math for doublin up for 2 subs, but GOSH DARN they sound freakin off the chain. just thanks again for the RE enclosure calculator and for the 411 that you guys gave me.. :D;)B)

mybannerglittercb195a90hm8.gif

Archived