Four Memphis M3's & a T2500-1bd Build Log

Trying to keep this build log alive! My crappy boss head unit took a turn today.

So I upped and bought a new $500 Pioneer head unit. It is supposedly a really good one with some 4v pre-outs and such.

Compared to the Boss head unit I had before. It should WIPE the floor in sound quality and performance.

So I am real excited. It should be here by Friday I am thinking, maybe monday.

I will be sure to have some pics of it when it gets here, and some install pics of it. I also plan to do some extensive research on it to find out where it clips at, just because I do not have access to an o-scope or DD-1 right now. So hopefully I can find some guys who have already done this headunit.

It is the Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

I really want to enter my system into System Of The Month, its a shame I didn't get the box finished this month as August had a 2500watt limit, so it'd have been a great month for me to run.

But we will see what next month holds, and hopefully I can carpet this box and get entered!

Stay tuned for the build pics of when I install the new Head Unit. Im 110% sure it is going to blow away the Boss BV9976 that I previously had.

Thanks for all the guys who have been with me since the start, its been a long road! But it's coming together. Spend about 1,000$ on it that I didnt plan on spending in the first place. But it is worth it!

I plan to message a mod in the next few days-week and hopefully I can get a UBL for this build so it's just pics and none of my chit-chat and leave this thread open for questions, comments, and anything else you guys might be interested in.

Once again, thanks to all!

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

Ya for sure. I'm gonna do the same thing. I just can't remember what pics I used and it's gonna take me a long ass time to get the pics figured out to start from square one. But maybe it'll be worth it. Nice pick up on the Pioneer. I'm positive you'll love it. Good luck!

Ya for sure. I'm gonna do the same thing. I just can't remember what pics I used and it's gonna take me a long ass time to get the pics figured out to start from square one. But maybe it'll be worth it. Nice pick up on the Pioneer. I'm positive you'll love it. Good luck!

Yeah man, luckily when I took them my iPhone 4 named them in sequential order. So although they are named like IMAGE_0989 the next image is called IMAGE_0990 and so on. So I got em kinda figured out. I wish I had a good spot to upload them to, photobucket would be perfect, but the bandwidth limit. I see no need to pay for it... But oh well.

Can't wait to get this system into system of the month. I spent a lot of money and time on it. So I hope it will get atleast a few votes.

3d7304fe.jpg

XS D6500 $245.65

I hear ya. I'm all organized so I'll just go by section. I'm putting all my different projects into different files so that will make it easy, but if I had to guess, I'd say I have close to 1000 pictures. Maybe that's a bit high, I don't know. IT"S A TON THOUGH! Oh wait I just counted them, I was off indeed! It's 1535 pictures. My bad!

I hear ya. I'm all organized so I'll just go by section. I'm putting all my different projects into different files so that will make it easy, but if I had to guess, I'd say I have close to 1000 pictures. Maybe that's a bit high, I don't know. IT"S A TON THOUGH! Oh wait I just counted them, I was off indeed! It's 1535 pictures. My bad!

WOAH~ easy there buddy! Try not to flood the SMD servers! HEHE, jus kidding man, we love pics on here!

I only have maybe 120? I wish id have got pics of when I did the center console. It turned out great.

But I got the main build which is what counts.

To be hones though I am trying to sell my car and get something different. Possibly just a newer civic. Mine is a 1995 I am looking at some 2000-03 models. Just for the sake of having less miles, and just a newer car. Mine is strong engine, but I had it for a little more than a year and I just want something different.

But We will see how it plays out. Just got a confirmation from AudioSavings that my order shipped 3day Fedex. So I am hoping its here by friday. Also, sent off my old HeadUnit RMA about an hour ago. Should be there in about a week. Since its a discontinued model, I hope they give me either a step up for that model or store credit. Store credit would be GREAT. But we will see. Since its a manufactures warranty, they will most likely just give me a newer model or something equivalent, but if thats the case, ill have a new head unit to either sell or put in my other Nissan 240sx

3d7304fe.jpg

XS D6500 $245.65

Archived