Ahwoogah.com Formly Known As Etronixs4less.com

ahwoogahlj2.th.jpg

Hi again im James the CEO over at ahwoogah.com We have totaly renovated our website. Right now we have a new design in the making so everything will be 100 times better to navigate threw. The reason we changed names of our company was because we thought etronixs4less.com wasnt cutting edge enough to bring in the revenue we are expecting each month, so our marketing director came up with a catchy but funny name "AHWOOGAH". Ahwoogah comes from a car with a crazy horn that says "AHWOOGAH" so we thought it was funny and think people would also, so we decided to dba ahwoogah.com.

Right now we are currently still updating our website but products are avalible to purchase as of right now threw paypal, our credit card processor will be up and running monday for all the people who dosnt prefer paypal. We try to bring you the best prices possible and we will even match anyone else prices. Better yet if you shall find a better price for an item somewhere else we will beat that by 10% to ensure you do business with us. We are offering "FREE SHIPPING" on all orders over 99.99 but you can also upgrade to a faster shipping package if nessacery but that will be a charge. We want you to do business with us we are here for you guys, the consumer so we are dedicated to bring you top noch customer support 24/7 so please take time look around and you might see something that intrest you and if it does you can contact us threw our 24/7 Live chat support or give us a call at 1800-209-6594 and we will be gald to to take care of you.

Hifonics BXI2000D 340.00!!!

Power Acoustik 3000DB 340.00

ok I reopned this thread.

But it only stays if you can prove your a real dealer for the products your pushing, after this weekend I have a new found respect for all the people sellling this stuff legitly

I know you were givin permission to post this, but I gotta have proof your a real dealer selling this equipment legitly.