So my family came across this and called me about it. 78 Burb, 4x4 12K original miles, with a little repairable rust. Other than that everything works good and looks like an awesome toy for 2 grand. The only thing is, I will be in Korea for the next year and will get lite use by the wife during that time, but after that it will sit for who knows how many years until I get back to the states. So what do you think? These are the only pics I have, I'll take more in October when I go back to the states for a while. One question though, If I lift it some how will I deal with all the weight I cram in the thing?

downsized_0718011715.jpg

downsized_0718011714b.jpg

downsized_0718011714.jpg

downsized_0718011714.jpg

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

man I love those old burbans.. if I had the cash to: A. buy one and B. pay for the gas to fill those beasts up I would.

I would be wary of rust though. As long as it's not to the chassis/frame you should be good. Also what kind of motor does it have?

And I really don't get your question about cramming weight into it, those things were built to haul shit lol.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

It's got the 400 under the hood. And as far as the weight, it is made to haul shit, but once I fill the back with batteries, MDF, and subs, the suspension will sag like hell. What I will probably do is just add helper bags with a little extension on the brackets for the rear. That should take care of the problem. The rust is just what you see in the pics on the body and will be taken care of in the next month or two.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/